Podcasts Featuring Ed Evarts
Ed’s Interview on the Human Capital Innovations (HCI) Podcast with Dr. Jonathan H. Westover
In this HCI Podcast episode, Dr. Westover talks with Ed Evarts about leadership coaching, “playing the hand you have been dealt,” and the idea that “pausing is powerful.”
Ed’s Interview on The Leadership Hacker Podcast
In this episode, learn from Ed:
- Why leaders who have high self-awareness are more effective in connecting with others.
- How to take control of your own career.
- Why having a positive relationship with your boss is a foundation for your future career.
- The million dollar question.
- Plus loads more hacks!
Ed’s Interview with Jeff Altman, on the No B.S. Job Search Advice Podcast
Ed joins Jeff Altman on the No B.S. Job Search Advice podcast to talk about “Starting a New Job: Ideas for Launching in Your New Role.”
Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter is a coach who worked as a recruiter for what seems like one hundred years. His work involves career coaching, all as well as executive job search coaching, job coaching and interview coaching. He is the host of “No BS Job Search Advice Radio,” the #1 podcast in iTunes for job search with more than 1900 episodes and is a member of The Forbes Coaches Council.
The Drop in CEO Podcast – Defining and Showcasing Your Individual Value with Ed Evarts
Today on the Drop In CEO podcast, Ed Evarts shares how being self-aware can help leaders increase productivity and add value to their organizations. Listen in as Deborah and Ed discuss seeking and responding to feedback, being open to change, and defining your individual value within a team.
The Mindset Horizon Podcast – How to Be Brave and Transition from the Corporate World to Entrepreneurship
- Learn more about how to transition from the corporate world to entrepreneurship.
- Learn more about the importance of networking as an entrepreneur.
- Learn more about how to raise your visibility and drive your career.
BOOKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE!
- Raise Your Visibility & Value – Uncover the Lost Art of Connecting on the Job by Ed Evarts
- The Fearless Organization – Creating Psychological Safety in the Workplace for Learning, Innovation, and Growth by Amy C. Edmondson
The LeaderShift Project with Shani – Playing Your Best Hand at Work with Leadership and Career Coach, Ed Evarts
We discuss the nuances of communicating to your boss versus peers and direct reports to ensure your message lands as intended with each target audience. And you’ll even get to hear me sing some off- tune lyrics to Kenny Rodgers’ hit song, “The Gambler,” as we play with the analogy of how work is like a poker hand – deciding when to fold, bluff, or take action.
Get Published Podcast – Marketing on LinkedIn and Facebook with Pocket Items
In episode 612 of the Get Published Podcast, Paul G. Brodie talks with Ed Evarts about how to market on LinkedIn and Facebook with pocket items.
The Virtual Campfire Podcast with Tony Martignetti
I was recently a guest on Tony Martignetti’s podcast, The Virtual Campfire. See some of the things we covered in our conversation below.
- The best and worst day of Ed’s career and the emotional impact of this experience
- Ed’s words of wisdom for other professionals experiencing similar career lows
- Ed’s journey to launching his business and how he realized he was interested in coaching
- The mantra that kept Ed going in the early stages of his company
- The three levels of income that consultants make and how long it took Ed to get to the third level
- Ed’s philosophies on setting and achieving goals and the role of self-confidence
- The power of collaboration, connection, and learning from the insights of others
- Why you should reflect on what you do and how you do it, and how Ed addresses both the “what” and “how” in his work with clients
- Ed’s experience with rejection and facing the “naysayers”
- How learning to make effective choices can impact your success and how your financial situation can influence decision-making
- Three lessons for those going through difficult professional transitions
- The types of books that Ed has been impacted by throughout his life
Engaging Voices Podcast
I was recently a guest on Stacey Shipman’s podcast, Engaging Voices, talking about networking and the importance of taking the driver’s seat in your career.
The goal of Engaging Voices is to highlight what’s possible when we speak and lead from the heart and the mind, bringing our whole selves to our work. It’s a platform for people to share stories and insights on topics like courage and vulnerability, confidence & self-worth, speaking up, burnout, relationship building and so much more.
Stacey owns Engage The Room, a business on a mission to make all types of face-to-face communication more productive and engaging. She consults with companies, organizes events for women in business, and of course, hosts this podcast!
I’m so pleased with how the conversation unfolded. If you are looking for inspiration and insights to become a more engaging and impactful leader, please tune in, subscribe, or leave a review.
Radio Entrepreneurs Interview
Radio Entrepreneurs share the stories of entrepreneurs in the interest of giving more exposure to innovative and fast moving companies while creating a knowledge pool for the enrichment of the entrepreneurial community around the world.
The show is broadcast daily and the characters in our stories are entrepreneurs from various backgrounds, all supported by the Radio Entrepreneurs staff, social media, the Mage team, and the show’s host, Jeffrey Davis. The conversation is their story: the story of who they are and how they became an entrepreneur.
The Talent Development Hot Seat with Andy Storch
The Talent Development Hot Seat features interviews and insights from leading talent development professionals and company executives who are passionate about developing their people. The host, Andy Storch, asks each of them to share some of their successes, failures, challenges and advice for others as well as what trends they are seeing in the industry. The main goal of the podcast is to help listeners become more successful in their own jobs and accelerate their careers as Talent Development professionals.
On the Schmooze with Robbie Samuels
On the Schmooze is a podcast that features interviews with talented professionals from different fields. Listen for insights that will help you achieve the leadership position you’re seeking, build and sustain your professional network, and find the work/life balance that works best for you.
In this episode, Robbie and I discuss:
- My thoughts on leadership: “A great leader is someone who, whether you like them or not, or agree with them or not, is someone you can trust and believe is accurate.”
- How I use the Boston marathon as an analogy for great leadership.
- How my work as a leadership coach led me to train peer leaders to be successful.
- How being laid off catapulted me to my successful coaching business.
- My ways of engaging with the people in my network.
- My belief around being available for people as much as possible.
On The Claim the Stage Podcast
A big part of becoming a well-known speaker is getting yourself in front of people and being seen. However, being visible can be scary! Where do you go? What do you say? How do you do it well? In this episode, Angela Lussier, of The Speaker Sisterhood, interviews me and we get into this sticky subject.
Welcome to the Claim the Stage podcast! This podcast is dedicated to women everywhere who want to get on stage and be heard! Angela interviews professional speakers, authors, speaker bureaus, thought leaders, entrepreneurs, interesting people, and creatives who all have something to say on the topic of finding and using your voice so you can CLAIM THE STAGE!
The Susan Brender Show Interview
I spoke with Susan Brender about behaviors and actions that will raise employee visibility (how and when they are seen) and value (how to increase their impact) in an organization and industry.
The BGE Radio Network Interview
I joined Jiggy Jaguar on the BGE Radio Network where we uncovered the lost art of connecting on the job.
Founded in 2010, The BGE Network inspires the world by bringing awareness to those that make a difference. With the belief that everyone has a story, the network’s mission is to empower others by sharing great stories of change through digital media broadcasting and the power of social media.