Ed Evarts is the founder and president of Excellius Leadership Development, an organization focused on coaching mid- to senior- level leaders and their teams in business environments.
With over twenty-five years of innovative leadership and management experience, Ed possesses the ability to build awareness, create action, and deliver results.
Known for his business acumen, his ability to resolve complex human relations issues, and his enthusiastic, accessible and responsive style, Ed partners with managers, leaders and business teams to explore clarity and communication, and traverse conflict and change.
Excellius Leadership Development is committed to your success!
Our global network of coaches and consultants are experts in areas such as:
Meeting and workshop facilitation
+ Representative Client Engagements
Coached a Medical Director to seek first to understand, then be understood, to rebuild challenged relationships, and communicate more effectively with her boss, the Chief Medical Officer.
Coach international executives in the Program for Leadership Development at Harvard Business School.
Coached a Chief Technology Officer to clarify his role in his organization’s technology road map.
Coached a Worldwide Director of Professional Development in the medical device industry to communicate her ideas more effectively and raise her visibility with her senior management team.
+ Areas of Expertise
- Normalizing high-risk behavior on the part of leaders that may lead to professional derailment
- Normalizing at-risk relationships between key leaders in large, matrixed, and dynamic organizations
- Transitioning low self awareness to high functioning ability
- Delivering 360 feedback and developing action plans
- Building leadership confidence and managerial courage
- Developing executive presence
- Enhancing communication skills and building communication strategies
+ Client Demographics
Directors, Vice Presidents, and Senior Vice Presidents
Mid- to large- sized organizations
Functions including account management, engineering, finance, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, product development, operations, science and technical, and sales.
Industries including bio/pharma, consumer products, consumer services, financial services, healthcare, high technology, and medical devices.
+ Professional Experience
Vice President, Human Resources at Iron Mountain (6 years)
Director & Manager of Human Resources at Iron Mountain, Filenes, Lechmere, and Jordan Marsh (12 years)
Leadership Coach (18 years)
Business Owner (8 years)
+ Certifications & Assessments
- Professional Certified Coach (International Coach Federation)
- Board Certified Coach (Center for Credentialing and Education)
- Center for Creative Leadership Benchmarks 360°
- EQi 2.0 Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Hogan Assessment Series
- Leadership Versatility Index 360°
- Lominger Voices 360°
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Raise Your Visibility Indicator
- The Results System Survey
- Team Emotional Intelligence Survey
- TypeCoach Verifier
Bachelor in Business Administration, University of Arkansas
Certificate in Applied Project Management, Boston University
+ Professional Affiliations
- International Coach Federation
- National Speakers Association
- Institute of Coaching Professional Organization
- New England Human Resources Association
- New Talent Management Network
Past President, International Coach Federation, New England
Award of Excellence, Iron Mountain Human Resources
Past Vice President, Marketing – Association of Career Professionals International, New England Network